Located in West Yarmouth, MA and Louisville, KY we are a leading manufacturer of Orthotic medical devices. We are a privately owned company, that provides superior customer service, quality custom orthoses to clinicians and patients.
We offer a unique and competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, vision, long term disability, life insurance and 401K.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At present we have openings in our Louisville, KY location.
We’re seeking individuals to join our production team. As an entry level technician, you’ll be trained in our fabrication process and methods in order to produce a finished custom spinal brace and orthotics. The position requires the ability to work on a team, have good communication with team members and supervisor, as well as be able to complete multiple tasks for meeting deadlines. Your success will be measured by your ability to learn new skills, a positive attitude, precision and accuracy in completing customer order specifications.
We are looking for individuals that can work in a fast-paced production environment, be a self-starter who is comfortable in learning new tools and has a passion for producing a quality product.
The position will report to the supervisor of the team.
• Have the ability and desire to work with small hand tools and other equipment used during the fabrication process
• Communicate effectively with team members and supervisor
• Be self-motivated and comfortable learning new tools and procedures
• Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish set goals
• Attention to detail and precision in their work
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift molds and other production materials (+/- 50lbs.)
• High School Diploma or GED
If you’re looking for a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please e-mail a a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our Human Resources Department at 191 Mid Tech Drive West Yarmouth, MA 02673 to complete an application.