Spinal Technology, Inc. is the global leader in the design and fabrication of Spinal Orthoses, for the stabilization, immobilization, and the correction of various abnormalities of the spine. Specializing in the treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, we employ the latest technologies and methods for treating each and every patient. Our clinical team proudly supports the medical community with advanced educational courses and seminars, along with the dedicated teaching and resources we deliver to various colleges and universities. At Spinal Technology, Inc., we believe that sharing our knowledge, and absorbing that of others, is the most effective way to advance the treatment and care for all patients
We’re seeking part-time individuals to join our production team. As an entry level technician, you’ll be trained in our fabrication process and methods in order to produce a finished custom spinal brace and orthotics. The position requires the ability to work on a team, have good communication with team members and supervisor, as well as be able to complete multiple tasks for meeting deadlines. Your success will be measured by your ability to learn new skills, a positive attitude, precision and accuracy in completing customer order specifications.
We are looking for individuals that can work in a fast-paced production environment, be a self-starter who is comfortable in learning new tools and has a passion for producing a quality product.
Specifically, you will demonstrate high standards in the following duties:
- Have the ability and desire to work with small hand tools and other equipment used during the fabrication process
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisor
- Be self-motivated and comfortable learning new tools and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish set goals
- Attention to detail and precision in their work
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Must be dependable and ready to work each shift
- Must have good hand/eye coordination for assembly
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift overhead/carry molds and other production materials (+/- 50lbs.)
Your Qualifications and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Be dependable and willing to learn our fabrication methods and procedures
What We Offer You
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary - Entry Level Position
• No experience necessary – we will train the right person for a career, not just a job
• Performance evaluation after 90 days
• Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match, including traditional and Roth options
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employee Referral Program
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a resumé and a cover letter. To send, click here.