Spinal Technology is the global leader in the design and fabrication of Spinal Orthoses, for the stabilization, immobilization, and the correction of various abnormalities of the spine. Specializing in the treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, we employ the latest technologies and methods for treating each and every patient.
We are looking for an individual that can work in a fast-paced production environment, be a self-starter who is dependable, has a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
As a Shipping / Receiving Tech, you will examine shipment contents and compare them with records to verify accuracy, unpack, store, distribute and record inventory materials and products. You will also be trained to support technicians in the fabrication process and other duties as needed. The position requires the ability to work on a team, have good communication with team members and supervisor, as well as be able to complete multiple tasks for meeting deadlines.
Specifically, you will demonstrate high standards in the following duties:
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Packing, sealing, labeling, or affixing postage to prepare materials/packages for shipment utilizing our shipping software
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisor
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and precision in their work
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift overhead/carry (+/- 50lbs.) using proper safety methods
Your Qualifications and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Be dependable and willing to learn our fabrication methods and procedures
• Valid Driver’s License
• Forklift experience / will train and certify if needed
What We Offer You
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary - Entry Level / based on experience
• Previous Shipping / Receiving experience in a busy warehouse environment is preferred but not required. We will train the right person for the job.
• Performance evaluation after 90 days
• Outstanding health insurance benefits
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match, including traditional and Roth options
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Company-paid life, disability, and accident insurance
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a resumé and a cover letter. To send, click here.