COVID-19 precautions we've implemented at Spinal Technology, Inc.
We are here to support you.
To our valued customers, on behalf of our team here at Spinal Technology, Inc., I’m writing to inform you of the actions we are taking to ensure business continuity as we closely monitor and respond to the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Most importantly, I want to let you know that the well-being and safety of our customers and employees are always our top priority. I sincerely hope that you, your families, friends and loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time.
I know that many of you may have questions about COVID-19’s impact on your business with us. We want to communicate that plans are in place to ensure uninterrupted delivery (within our control) across all our products and services. We realize that many of your at-risk patients will be postponing their own or their child’s scoliosis appointments which is understandable and proper under the circumstances. For those of you that are continuing to see patients, we want to assure you that we are doing our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by making sure that our protocols for cleaning and sanitation meet or exceed the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local, state, and federal health authorities. And while this is not a new process, it may provide peace of mind to be reminded that every brace is cleaned and sanitized as part of the packaging process before it is shipped out of our facilities.
We also understand that spinal trauma injuries will, unfortunately, continue to occur during this difficult time. As such, we want to reassure you that we will continue to provide our manufacturing services for trauma and scoliosis with the highest level of quality standards. Below is information on how Spinal Technology, Inc. is positioned to seamlessly service our customers during this time:
• We operate from two facilities in West Yarmouth, MA and Louisville, KY and our two teams can transfer and share work as needed to meet demand.
• Our infrastructure is redundant and deep, with highly skilled teams in both locations.
• We continue to closely monitor guidance from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
• We work closely with our local UPS branches and remain informed of any changes to shipping/ delivery services.
• Our customer service team continues to be available to you by phone with extended service hours.
As our valued customer, I want you to know that we are all in this together. As your business partner, we want to be flexible, considerate and attentive to you and your business needs. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 800 253 7868.
Spinal Technology, Inc.