Spinal Technology, Inc. is the global leader in the design and fabrication of Spinal Orthoses, for the stabilization, immobilization, and the correction of various abnormalities of the spine. Specializing in the treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, we employ the latest technologies and methods for treating each and every patient. Our clinical team proudly supports the medical community with advanced educational courses and seminars, along with the dedicated teaching and resources we deliver to various colleges and universities. At Spinal Technology, Inc., we believe that sharing our knowledge, and absorbing that of others, is the most effective way to advance the treatment and care for all patients
As the Customer Service Technician, you will often be the first point of contact at our active West Yarmouth facility. You will take phone orders and professionally convey information from the orthotic practitioners to the members of our production team. You will learn about anatomy, brace manufacturing and treatment of types of spinal deformities and conditions. You will begin to understand our products and how they can benefit the patient and why. You will join a team of professionals who enjoy and take pride in improving the lives of others.
Specifically, you will demonstrate high standards in the following duties:
• Communicate professionally with customers via phone calls and email.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure all customer requirements are met
• Attention to detail
• Accurately create and process orders submitted via phone, fax and email
Your Qualifications and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to quickly type and enter data into various software programs
• Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel
What We Offer You
• Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience
• Outstanding health insurance benefits
• 401(k) retirement plan with company match, including traditional and Roth options
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Company-paid life, disability, and accident insurance
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a resumé and a cover letter. To send, click here.