Spinal Technology is the global leader in the design and fabrication of Spinal Orthoses, for the stabilization, immobilization, and the correction of various abnormalities of the spine. Specializing in the treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis, we employ the latest technologies and methods for treating each and every patient.
We’re seeking individuals to join our production team. As an entry level technician, you’ll be trained in our fabrication process and methods in order to produce a finished custom spinal brace. The position requires the ability to work as a team, have good communication with team members and supervisor, as well as be able to complete multiple tasks for meeting deadlines. Your success will be measured by your ability to learn new skills, a positive attitude, precision and accuracy in completing customer order specifications.
We are looking for individuals that can work in a fast-paced production environment, be a self-starter who is comfortable in learning new tools and has a passion for producing a quality product.
Specifically, you will demonstrate high standards in the following duties:
- Have the ability and desire to work with small hand tools and other equipment used during the fabrication process
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisor
- Be self-motivated and comfortable learning new skills and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines and accomplish set goals
- Attention to detail and precision in their work
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Must be dependable and ready to work each shift
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and the ability to lift overhead/carry molds and other production materials (+/- 50lbs.)
Your Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be dependable and willing to learn our fabrication methods and procedures
What We Offer You*
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary - Entry Level Position
- No experience necessary – we will train the right person for a career, not just a job
- Performance evaluation after 90 days
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience
- Outstanding health insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, including traditional and Roth options
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company-paid life, disability, and accident insurance
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
How to Apply
If you’re looking for a new opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to us or visit our Human Resources Department at 191 Mid Tech Drive West Yarmouth, MA 02673 to complete an application.
To apply for this role, please send a resumé and a cover letter. To send, click here.
Job Type: Full-time