Our Bivalve with Hip Joint and Thigh Cuff orthosis allows for greater adjustability while limiting motion. Adjustment bars are positioned on orthosis and thigh section for adjustability.
A variety of joints are available. Cupped medical condyle. TLSO design is available. A sternal shield can be added to the LSO if thoracic support is needed.
- Immobilization of Lumbosacral joint
- Pre and Post-operative spinal situations
- Pre and Post-operative hip surgery
- Spinal fusion
- Adjustment bars.
- Reinforced hip and thigh support.
- Easy positioning of hip joint.
- TLSO design available.
Bivalve Opening Overlap & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior