Bivalve with Hip Joint and Thigh Cuff
Our Bivalve with Hip Joint and Thigh Cuff orthosis allows for greater adjustability while limiting motion. Adjustment bars are positioned on orthosis and thigh section for adjustability.
A variety of joints are available. Cupped medical condyle. TLSO design is available. A sternal shield can be added to the LSO if thoracic support is needed.
- Immobilization of Lumbosacral joint
- Pre and Post-operative spinal situations
- Pre and Post-operative hip surgery
- Spinal fusion
- Adjustment bars.
- Reinforced hip and thigh support.
- Easy positioning of hip joint.
- TLSO design available.
Bivalve Opening Overlap & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior