This TLSO with the additional cervical component is offered in our patented Flex Foam® 1, with bivalve opening and tongues. This orthosis not only allows compression, expansion, and adjustability but secures the patient from the neck, down to the spine.
- Post-Operative Cervical Fusions
- Anterior and Posterior Control of Cervical Spine
- High Compression Fractures
- Herniated Cervical Disc
- Spinal Trauma
- Cervical attachment easily contoured.
- Tracheotomy access.
- Mandible component easily molded to chin contour.
- Removable frame for easy adjustment.
- Height adjustable.
- The Flex Foam® design works well with both the geriatric and pediatric population.
- Increased comfort for patients.
Bivalve Opening: Overlap Options & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Smooth Overlap, Step Overlap, With Tongues (pictured)
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior
I wanted to thank everyone involved with the fabrication of this CTLSO. It was a difficult case as the patient is a tiny NICU baby, and you were spot on. Great job everyone!
I wanted to let you know that the family, the Doc and I couldn't have been more pleased with this very difficult custom Minerva Cervical Extension. The scan/order came in pretty late for such a tough case and you finished it same day nonetheless. Thank you to everyone involved.