This TLSO with the additional cervical component is offered in our patented Flex Foam® 1, with bivalve opening and tongues. This orthosis not only allows compression, expansion, and adjustability but secures the patient from the neck, down to the spine.
- Post-Operative Cervical Fusions
- Anterior and Posterior Control of Cervical Spine
- High Compression Fractures
- Herniated Cervical Disc
- Cervical attachment easily contoured.
- Tracheotomy access.
- Mandible component easily molded to chin contour.
- Removable frame for easy adjustment.
- Height adjustable.
- The Flex Foam® design works well with both the geriatric and pediatric population.
- Increased comfort for patients.
Bivalve Opening: Overlap Options & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Smooth Overlap, Step Overlap, With Tongues (pictured)
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior