The CTLSO – Bivalve is a high profile orthosis with an adjustable cervical attachment. As with all of our bivalve designs, the anterior and posterior sections are joined on both sides with a set of three heavy duty hook and loop straps that can be adjusted for compression and expansion.
- Post-Operative Cervical Fusions
- Anterior and Posterior Control of
- Cervical Spine
- High Compression Fractures
- Herniated Cervical Disc
- Cervical attachment easily contoured.
- Tracheotomy accessible.
- Height adjustable.
- Mandible component easily molded to chin contour.
Bivalve Opening: Overlap Options & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Smooth Overlap (pictured), Step Overlap, With Tongues
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior