The LSO with a bivalve opening allows for tightening on both sides, connecting the anterior and posterior. The low profile orthosis allows compression, expansion, adjustability and good lateral control.
- Post-Operative Lumbar Surgery
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Compression Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Bivalve design allows for maximum anterior and posterior control.
- Accommodates volume changes.
- Sternal shield can be added to control flexion or enhance an extension force.
Bivalve Opening: Overlap Options & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Smooth Overlap (pictured), Step Overlap, With Tongues
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior