The LSO Flex Foam® 2 - Bivalve is a low profile orthosis designed to support the lower spine. The brace inhibits movement within the lumbar and sacral area to progress healing of the spine and prevent further injury. The Flex Foam® 2 design is fabricated with the frame sandwiched between a soft foam inner liner and firm foam outer liner.
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Instability
- Compression Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- The inner frame can be fabricated with any desired plastic type and thickness for desired rigidity.
- Accommodates volume changes.
- The Flex Foam® design works well with both the geriatric and pediatric population.
- Increased comfort for wheelchair patients.
Bivalve Opening: Overlap Options & Configurations
Bivalve Opening Overlap Options:
Smooth Overlap (Pictured), Step Overlap, With Tongues
Anterior over Posterior, Anterior into Posterior