TLSO Corset Front
(Thoracic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis)
With Posterior Section and Axilla Straps
This TLSO is unique in that it utilizes a soft fabric corset which sits under the chest, supporting the front torso. The back consists of a high profile plastic panel. This combination brace is suitable for multiple diagnosis and is conveniently adjusted. Posterior Section with Axilla Straps (pictured).
- Herniated Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Instability
- Compression Fracture
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Trauma
- Suitable for patients unable to tolerate a solid plastic anterior panel.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure straps.
- Shoulder straps maintain extension.
- Ease of donning and doffing.