The Milwaukee style brace is widely used to treat idiopathic scoliosis and Scheuermann’s disease, and structural kyphosis. A low-profile neck ring, held in place by an adjustable vertical bar, addresses curves with apices higher than T7.
- Scheuermann’s Kyphosis
- Structural Kyphosis
- Multiple adjustment capabilities.
- The neck ring can be adjusted.
- For kyphosis, static pads can be attached to the posterior upright or a dynamic floating pad to anterior cross bar.
- Open system maximizes correction.
- The thoracic and axilla pads can be tightened or loosened to influence correction and to center the patient within the superstructure.