The Full-Time scoliosis orthosis is a TLSO designed to slow the progression of scoliosis in growing spines. The brace has been clinically proven to control curve progression in the Lumbar, Thoracic, and Thoracolumbar spinal curves. This orthosis is effective for the treatment of (AIS) Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis.
Using the patient's x-rays to define the spinal curve presented, the brace is fabricated custom to measurements, scan or cast taken and is custom fit for each individual patient.
- Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Lumbar Curves
- Thoracic Curves
- Double Major Curves
- Thoracolumbar Curves
- Custom to scan, measurement, or cast.
- Pressure pads with relief opposite.
- Finished to x-rays provided.
- Can treat apices up to T-7.
- Many design variations available.